Start a new topic
Answered

can I add meta data to a collection during enrollment?

Best Answer

The collection database uses SQLITE, so if you need to list or modify its content, you can make queries directly to the database using SQL. We deliberately chose not to allow adding metadata to keep the SDK and Collection implementation as simple and as efficient as possible. If your application requires metadata, I would advise you to create a database of your own choosing and then store the additional metadata  there. Every time you enroll a template you receive a UUID for that template, you can then store the metadata in your database along with that UUID, this create a link between your database and the trueface database where the metadata resides.

1 Comment

Answer

The collection database uses SQLITE, so if you need to list or modify its content, you can make queries directly to the database using SQL. We deliberately chose not to allow adding metadata to keep the SDK and Collection implementation as simple and as efficient as possible. If your application requires metadata, I would advise you to create a database of your own choosing and then store the additional metadata  there. Every time you enroll a template you receive a UUID for that template, you can then store the metadata in your database along with that UUID, this create a link between your database and the trueface database where the metadata resides.

Login or Signup to post a comment